Information Security Organizations trends are becoming increasingly reliant upon information technology in all aspects of the business enterprise. Many Indonesian organizations, including government, military, businesses, educational institution and industries, are counting on increased connectivity, availability of systems, and open environments for increased productivity, flexibility, and growth. However, computer systems are interdependent entities; this interdependence brings new security challenges, vulnerabilities, accidents, criminal behavior, and malicious activities.
Spentera validates the control and implementation of existing security and risk measures by performing demonstrations of activities that are unknown in the networks, systems and attacks on application as part of a security testing in a safe and controlled manner.
When testing is complete, you will receive detailed maps that prioritize security weaknesses in systems and networks environment of your application.
- Determine weakest points of the system and network infrastructure from the external or internal view.
- Reducing the security threat to information systems, networks, and use of applications within the enterprise.
- Using a combination of hacking techniques which is done manually or by using commercial tools to produce accurate output.
- Spentera prioritizes the quality and maximum results for each findings
- We use the best known world methodology to satisfy the entire penetration test process, such as PTES and NIST SP800-42.
- All the penetration testing processes are conducted by our experienced people.
- Spentera uses In-Depth Vulnerability Analysis techniques, which means closely analyzing all vulnerabilities discovered in the process of penetration testing.
- We will deliver the comprehensive report including the executive summary, technical summary, and technical detail of each findings. If it is asked, we will do a live demonstration about the findings that have been found.
Spentera penetration testing helps protect your organization against threat:
- By conducting penetration tests, you can quickly fix the existing vulnerabilities.
- We produce accurate and high quality examination.
- You will get the results of comprehensive report including a detailed explanation of each weakness.
- Our service can be tailored to the client needs.
- We will protecting your company integrity and brands.
- By conducting penetration testing, you already take one step ahead to prevent loss to your business.
- Penetration test will raise the information security awareness.
- With the penetration testing results, you can produce the best information security strategies to protect the company assets.
- Helps to achieve and maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.
The rapid expansions in the Indonesian Information Technology sector has resulted in a corresponding increase in demand for information technology specialists in the national workforce, especially for specialists with technical skills in information/computer assurance and security. Many security tasks are not being adequately performed due to lack of personnel. The pervasive nature of the problem is evidenced by several recent reported security breaches.
Spentera’s Penetration Testing service can meet the requirements of many standards and guidelines in relation to information security. Our Penetration Testing team has working knowledge of the following standards and attempt to exceedingly meet their requirements.
Bank Indonesia Regulation No. 9/15/PBI/2007 – Implementation of Risk Management in The Use of Information Technology by Commercial Banks
Regulation of Bank Indonesia Number 9/15/PBI/2007 states that all banks under the auspices of Bank Indonesia shall perform risk management practices in their IT environment. The policy consists of several articles that determine how banks should monitor and manage IT risks related to building good governance in the banking sector.